At NCI, we leverage key strengths to effectively compete for business and offer our customers a value proposition predicated upon industry-leading quality, service and fast delivery times at a fair price. We are able to succeed in capturing market share because:
• Each of our business segments - coatings, components and buildings - has gained
first-mover advantage in their respective markets, investing in innovation and
offering products under well-known and respected high-quality brands.
• A large variety of high-quality products and services lets us compete in numerous
markets nationwide and spread potential risks from shifts in market demand
based on geography, end-market applications and customer concentration.
• We have manufacturing facilities across the United States and Mexico
with the capacity to adapt quickly to changes in demand and volume. Our dozens
of sales and distribution offices put us close to our customers.
• Our vertically integrated production system, with all three business segments
using the same types of raw materials makes us highly responsive to our
customers and gives us the best turnaround times in the industry.
• A hub-and-spoke manufacturing and distribution organization allows us to
produce orders closer to our end users, cutting delivery time and expenses,
and minimizing environmental impacts related to transportation.
• A comprehensive array of web-based software solutions lets customers
design, order and pay online for products ranging from metal components to
Our committed workforce has many years of experience and long-standing personal relationships with customers, and a proven track record of managing adverse market conditions. More than half of our employees have been on-the-job 10 or more years and a quarter have been with us for more than 20 years.